Friday, August 02, 2002

Today, I have summer running through my veins. Every time I try to sit still and write something -- anything -- I find myself distracted by a sense of sheer pleasure. There is something about a Friday afternoon when the sun is baking and the boardwalk beckons... It's simply irresistible! Today, I'm playing hookey!


Just in case you're housebound and you're looking for something to read, I'll pass along the following:

Scandal Time III - Richard John Neuhaus This is definitely a "must-read". I've listed it in the sidebar under Other Voices so if you don't get to it this weekend, you can always find it later.

And in light of our discussion, I found this jewel over at First Things - Subversive Virginity by Sarah E. Hinlicky


Enjoy the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home