Thursday, November 14, 2002

With regards to the latest episode of The Practice, I have asked several bloggers the following:

I was wondering what you thought about the juxapositioning of Bobby's indignation over the Church 'protecting serial pedaphiles" with his equally emphatic insistance that his firm protect a serial murderer.

I haven't gotten any responses but, trite as it seems, this is something that I am really curious about. The twin story lines were deliberately set in a single episode. This isn't real life where coincidence might explain the simultaneous appearance of these events. This is a deliberately constructed scenario.

I know that, since I've stopped posting, no one stops by to visit. After all, why should they? But if you do visit and you saw the episode, I would really be interested in your take on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home