Friday, August 02, 2002

I know I said that I wouldn't be posting but I am stuck here for just a little bit longer - So I've been touring the parish...

There's quite a bit of "power to the people" going on over at In Between Naps [ 8/2/2002... VOTF: its leadership and goals. etc]. I still haven't decided whether the American Troubles is a replay of medieval Spain or medieval England. Either way, I am glad that Americans are only 6% of the Church.

Between the reformers and the restorers, I'm reminded of that old Biblical saying:"And after they had crucified him, they divided his garments, casting lots; that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: They divided my garments among them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

It makes me thankful that we have a Polish Pope...

I also find it reassuring to know:

"The stone, which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? 18 Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be bruised: and upon whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home