Friday, August 30, 2002

To my anonymous poster who stated 'Staying put to affect change in a bad parish is not an option for everyone.....'

Seminarian Todd Reitmeyer has some helpful advice in the comments under August 28th below. You are right about the difficulties of making this kind of a commitment, I admit to being fortunate in my dioceses (NYC and Brooklyn) and my parishes. From the struggles of loved ones, I know (second-hand) that there can be a terrible toll in assuming this duty. I wish that I had graced answers for you. Based on your comments, I can only assume that this is an issue you do take seriously and with which you struggle. The best advice that I can offer is to speak to your priest about that struggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home